-->

The Invisible Camel and His Blue Ostrich (Janosch Fingerhut)

justaveragereader.blogspot.com

 Published March, 2012
Short Story, Ebook, 10 pages

This is actually a children's book with great messages for everyone who reads this book. 

Just be grateful for what you are. Don't try to be something or someone else whom you think is cool. 

Imagine a camel with a flat back and ostrich with blue skin and wings to fly. 

Imagine I become someone else that I think is cool but my friends would not recognize me. Well, I would not trade myself with that. :)

2 Responses to "The Invisible Camel and His Blue Ostrich (Janosch Fingerhut)"

  1. Being one amongst the foremost popular cigarette brands Camel is available nearly to any smoker who appreciates the $64000 cigarette taste. Affordable value, top quality and trendy design – are the foremost necessary characteristics of this brand. Save your time and obtain Blue Camel delivered straight to your chosen destination.
    genuine camel online

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just talking about these types of ads yesterday. I remember the back of the TV Guide in those days always seemed to have an ad for Benson & Hedges or Virginia Slims. When I was kid, I would use an ink pen to modify these ads with blackened teeth, wrinkles, and talking bubbles. An example would be adding a talking bubble that said something like, "Because cancer is so sexy!" I never did understand the appeal of smoking. camelblue

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel