I made a small pile of books on a scrolled table and kicked off my shoes, tucking my feet under me. The sun slanted through windows, pooling on the leather chairs. I skimmed thick vellum pages, drinking in the smell of parchment and sunlight. The windows were thrown wide open and the breeze brought in a waft of roses.
Violet Willoughby, the main character in the novel I just finished reading is described as a bookworm, who unfortunately came from underprivileged family. She was fond of reading, she even prefer reading to good food. Any cent she got from people, she would save it for books. The description above was taken in the library belonged to an Earl from a wealthy family. When she and her mother were invited there, instead of enjoying fancy balls, she would rather isolate herself in the library. In the library, according to the description above was really tempting. Who is not tempted? Buried in the books with complete silence and the fragrance of roses and the breeze? Oh, I wish I were there…. :D
Bagi scene-mu di akhir bulan Agustus ini:
- Tuliskan suatu adegan atau deskripsi pemandangan/manusia/situasi/kota dan sebagainya dari buku pilihan kalian ke dalam suatu post.
- Jelaskan mengapa adegan atau deskripsi itu menarik, menurut versi kalian masing-masing.
- Jangan lupa cantumkan button Scene on Three di dalam post dengan link menuju blog Bacaan B.Zee.
- Masukkan link post kalian ke link tools yang ada di bawah post Bacaan B.Zee, sekalian saling mengunjungi sesama peserta Scene on Three.
- Meme ini diadakan setiap tanggal yang mengandung angka tiga, sesuai dengan ketersediaan tanggal di bulan tersebut (tanggal 3, 13, 23, 30, dan 31).